Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

That first Thanksgiving in France was so fun!
Having all those people over,
Asking me questions about the Pilgrims and the
Native Americans and me blushing when I didn't
Know all the answers.
Sitting at the end of a long table eating blood pudding instead of turkey,
Getting nervous as my turn approached to say what
I was thankful with my Anglo-Saxon accent. Trying in
Vain to convince everyone pumpkin pie was delicious. Until they took a bite!
I put on some records and everyone danced and I could
Not stop laughing until we
Got up the next morning to do dishes.

2 comments:

flutterby said...

Nice memories and well done with the cross stick. You should check out my Thanksgiving experience on my blog LOL Dysfunctional! Happy turkey day to you too.

Koya Moon said...

we're creating many a laugh all our own. seesta!