Saturday, January 10, 2009

Suggestion for January's Post

Topic: What Was I Thinking?

We’ve all had those moments when we wonder what we were thinking, or if we were even thinking at all. This could be a somewhat truthful narrative or it could be as creative as one wants to make it. For example, we could write about one of our own questioning moments or have a fictional character that depicts the same message. Just a suggestion, and to some a lame one I’m sure but I’m ready to get writing this month so I thought I would throw something out there.

Feel free to clarify in any way.

2 comments:

flutterby said...

Sounds great to me. Choose a deadline for us and I'll search my archive of stupid mistakes. HMM which shall I choose?

Imprimatur said...

How about the end of the month (31st)? I don't even know if it's a go yet???