Wednesday, January 14, 2009

what was I thinking....?

this is a mini what was I thinking episode, page 52 in my autobiography...when I was in Junior High (yes, it was called that, and not Middle School) in Columbus, Ohio, I fell in love with a new shirt my older sister had purchased. It was a sweater, tan, blue, both light and dark. I begged and pleaded for her to let me wear it, please let me borrow it, I'll do anything! She, being the typical older sister, ignored me, and reveled in her control freakiness.
One day, she left for school early. I snuck into her closet, grabbed the coveted article of clothing, and got ready for school. That afternoon, after school, thinking that I had gotten away with the most delicious crime, I replaced the shirt in her closet, and went on with my life. One month later, when school picture proofs hit the dining room table, I was busted like a three year old balloon. I am still learning to think things through.

No comments: