Monday, January 12, 2009

White White Baby

Flashback to 1991. My son and his friend were nine years old when they wrote the beginnings of this parody of Ice Ice Baby . . .

White White Baby

All right stop, evaporate and listen
That’s what Ice does when he builds up so much tension
Something grabs ahold of me tightly
‘Till the cops come searchin’ and find me
Will it ever end? Yo! I don’t care!
Take off the wig, well you don’t have to stare
To the extreme I really sing like a vulture
Get me off the stage and I have no culture

Deadly, when I play my medley
Hold your ears cause you gotta be ready
Love it or leave it, I’d rather you’d leave it cause
I hate that hate mail, don’t wanna receive it
If there was a problem, yo, I’d jive it
Check out the hook while my editors revise it.

White White Baby
Why is he White White Baby

Now that the party is hoppin’
With the bass kicked in and my belly is floppin’
Slow to the point, to the point like a turtle
Yeah, I’m so wimpy I can’t jump a two-inch hurdle
With a top hat and a grubby vest
I’m now embarrassed ‘cause I look like a bird’s nest
Yep, I’m chuggin’ along in my OO
With my ragtop down, but my hair won’t blow
The girlies on standby, waitin’ just to say BYE!
Did it ever stop? No, so I
Kept on pushin’ to the next block
I busted my head so I went on to my main Doc
The Doc was dead

Yo, so I continued to . . . 5364 a no-name alleyway
Ladies lookin’ ugly wearing rags
There drivin’ a primered Pinto was a wrinkled hag . . .

1 comment:

Koya Moon said...

incredible! this is hilarious!