Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New page element

I added a new gadget to the right side of the page that details the current month's topic. As you can see it states the topic, a brief description, and the due date. I thought this may be helpful if the original topic post gets buried by other posts it won't be missed by some of us. And it can act as a quick reference for those of us who may just want to check back and see what thie topic is. And, other mini-topics can be added as well. I'll make sure to change it every month once the new topic is posted. If this is a bad idea just let me know and we can remove it. Thanks.

5 comments:

flutterby said...

Great idea. I like it.

Eva Marie Sutter said...

Luke,
This is a great idea. Excellent work.

Imprimatur said...

awesome, awesome, awesome!

Aunt Sue said...

Luke, I love the new element you created! Onward and upward!

Luke Leger said...

Wow! Thanks for the positive feedback, everyone.