Saturday, January 31, 2009

"What Was I Thinking!"

I’m not at all sure I want to go. In fact, I’m sure I don’t want to go.

For your own soul’s growth, you need to reconsider.

But I'm content here.

It's for the best, as we’ve already discussed.

I’ll miss everyone here, so I’ll just stay.

Some have left already, they're counting on you.

I know, there is one who I miss terribly. But it can be desolate and confusing there.

You have a purpose, and will help others fulfill theirs. You’ll be a catalyst of sorts.

Once I enter that denseness, I might forget my purpose.

There are two who wait for you, the two who are well-versed to serve as your parents.

They sound like poets?

They each own the poetic soul, expressing true love of the word.

A glimmer of hope!

Yes, although the family setting will seem traditional to those outside the home, the arts will flourish within, both secular and sacred.

Will I be male or female this time?

You’ll resemble your father, but have traits of your mother. It’s up to you to choose. Your brother and sisters are waiting.

Looks like I’ll be the baby of the family.

Not necessarily. If we see that you’re having an especially hard time adjusting, there will be another willing to join the family to assume that role.

Oh, will it be the dear one who . . .

Yes! Not only for you might this one come in selflessness, but for the purpose of serving all within the sphere in the same exemplary manner.

A ray of hope!

There is always hope! Although you will face the hardships we’ve talked about. You’ll be headstrong in youth, have trouble listening to those who would give guidance. You’ll have trouble differentiating those who would be false from those who would be steady. Some will look on you as a failure as you make repetitive mistakes in the areas of relationships and finance. There will be countless situations that will have you crying out in pure frustration, “What was I thinking!” and you’ll feel like making deals with God to escape your perceived loneliness.

How will I get through the muddle?

It won’t be easy. But just when you feel like giving up, we’ll send you a dream to give you inspiration or a peek into your future. When images and messages stay with you upon awakening, take notice and take comfort.

Dreams – rely on dreams?

Not only dreams. As life events unfold, you’ll be meeting ones who have the qualities of pure gems. Like brilliant flashes of iridescence, they’ll be there in every setting, if you but recognize them. Before you return here, you’ll see the interconnected light in all.

Will I carry the gift of voice while I’m there?

No, that will be one of your greatest personal disappointments. You who love to sing here and join your voice with others! But you’ll find the word voice has within it the seeds of music. Even the harshest earthly tongue has within it a certain divine tone. You will learn to hear it, if you listen well.

Then I’ll continue the gift of dance?

No, earthbound you’ll be and earthbound you’ll feel. Astrologically, you’re agreeing to a heavy earth-sign influence, but those of your immediate family will be predominantly air, water, and fire. This could result in misunderstandings and you’ll lack a sense of belonging. You’ll be longing to come back here as faint remembrances surface.

No singing, no dancing?

Not until circumstances force you to seek the ancient ways of intonation and movement. When that happens, you will feel no end of gratitude for ones who put you through the paces of emotional pain. Shaking and shattering the molds of empty illusion, you'll set your feet upon the path, beginning the restriction-release process. So, if you’re ready . . .

I'm still not sure. Will I be able to further my studies at Universitie?

No, but there will be a possibility of spending much effort and service in a similar Temple of Learning. We need your decision, it's time.

Time! What is it about that word!

Time? The word time does emit a vibration that closely resembles the current phase of the earth plane. Some minutes there will seem to pass like days or years, but for the most part, you’ll have a sense of ‘time being on your side’. You’ll discover quotes and coin quotes of your own to keep you in the ever-present. So, you’re ready? This window of opportunity may not long remain open.

Wait! What is this loneliness you speak of? Will I have a family of my own?

Arrangements are being made with members of your group. Those who will come to spend their brief period of childhood with you as their parent will bring you great delight in their endeavors. Many a performance hall will be graced by their artistic displays, as you sit in rapt attentive appreciation. But it will be their fun-loving and gracious hearts that will give you the greatest joy, allowing you to rest easy as they enter adulthood. The bickerings of youth dissolve between eldest and youngest as they come to rely each upon the other, while maintaining their independent spirits. Your middle child will be a light to all of a new way of living in the earth-realm and will be inspiration to one who will touch many lives. Are you ready? Final preparations are being made for your arrival even now.

You’ve convinced me. You seem to have everyone's best interest at heart. Now I'm sure it will all be worth it.

So, you are willing to take your place?

I'm willing.

Ready now?

Ready.

"Congratulations! You have a new baby girl!"

4 comments:

Koya Moon said...

This is sacred text, plain and simple.

flutterby said...

So painfully beautiful. Made me want to scream "NO" don't go..."It's too hard here for angels like yourself." But then, what would the world be like without you in it? You are a gift to all of us.

Eva Marie Sutter said...

I'm so glad that you're here. This is such an original format! I feel like I'm getting to know my amazing Aunt more through her writing! The more I know, the more I find to love and admire about you.

Luke Leger said...

Breathtaking. Truly inspirational.