Sunday, May 31, 2009

not my week

My weeks go so fast. They are always good and each day feels strangely like every other one. They start on Tuesday and I can't believe how quickly Tuesdays come back to me. My weekly impression is that I love my life. Here is a weekday impression list for someone else:

Tuesday: Week begins. Feeling of motion. Ending with a motion sick stomach.

Wednesday: Feverish nightmares.

Thursday: Dizzy.

Friday: Attitude that eats away at my spirit and everyone elses.

Saturday: I like to think I'm productive but lately, I'm not.

Sunday: Wishful dreaming, realizing those dreams are but tools for recreational hatred toward myself.

Monday: Whatever

1 comment:

Eva Marie Sutter said...

In the first paragraph I get impressions of contentment: you love your weeks in general. But then impressions of frustration follow in the days more specifically. Macro Micro Magic!