Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Micro Week Of A Baby Boomer

This is based on my four, ten hour day work week. Monday being my extra day off.

Saturday: Yee Haw! I feel good! Watch the sun rise with my love.

Sunday: Yawn, stretch, coffee in bed. Sundays are gentle and sweet.

Monday: I love Mondays! M is for My day. Just me, some minor chores and whatever I want to do.

Tuesday: It's off to work I go, but I'm cool. I like my job.

Wednesday: Getting up at 5 am gets a little harder but coffee and a nice sunrise sets the mood.

Thursday: I hate Thursdays! That's my hit the wall day. ARRGGHH ten hours is a lifetime.

Friday: Filled with hope and anticipation, I plow through the day. After work I hurry to be with my Sweetie and then usually fall asleep by seven. I'm too old for this shit.

3 comments:

Luke Leger said...

I've always wanted to try the four, ten hour day work week. I think I would just love that extra day off.

flutterby said...

It's a love/hate relationship. Love the three day weekend/hate the ten hours.

Koya Moon said...

how about 2, three hour work weeks...! :0)