Sunday, May 17, 2009

Days

Monday: Carrier of haze. The general reinstatement of efforts toward mortal industry.
The ethers hold sway as a weight against renewed vigor and rest.
Dogmatic is a word I will describe this day.

Tuesday: My spirit has risen up and decided to become a contender to enter the
arena for the remaining work week. I will stifle my ambitions a couple notches
to conserve for the long haul of the next 72 hours.
Stoic is a word for Tuesday.

Wednesday: The mid-life of the mundane terrestrial existence. Woes can be fought and
negotiated here. Treaties signed and wounds wrapped.
Tumult is my word for Wednesday.

Thursday: A day to look long. Scan the horizon. Point out the clustered band of
barbarians to your generals and pursue them. Look up, stare at the
solar disk for a moment. Glance mercury if you are lucky.
Assurance is the word for Thursday.

Friday: Flatulence and rest.
Comatose.

Saturday: Saturn's glory. Vigor. Release. Expression.
Creation-Recreation is Saturdays lifeblood.

Sunday: Passive? I just have not figured this one out.
Gods day of rest? Why do I feel Amish on this day?
Repentant is the undertone of Sunday. Quiet is also dominant.
A good re-centering day.

3 comments:

Eva Marie Sutter said...

"why do I feel Amish on this day?"---I love it! I can feel what you mean for each day of the week. Really good, bravo!

Luke Leger said...

It's bizarre the way you describe the days of the week aptly portray my feelings to a T. Bravo!

Koya Moon said...

cool dad! i love it all