Saturday, May 9, 2009

Labels

I need ya'll to help me organize our posts. With each assignment we do, we need to put our names in the 'labels' area when we post. Use the name you go by here on Dit Press. I would be Katie Grace, Jeff would be Jeff Ircink, Garrett would be Parody, Marc would be Khaskoo, etc. .. Also, we need to put the TITLE of the assignment in the 'labels' area. Does everyone know how to create a label for a post? It's easy. There is a spot to type them in below the main body of every post you make.

And, when it's your turn to come up with an assignment, please give it a nice name. For instance, Eva's assignment was summed up as "An Inheritance" when she posted it. That would need to be our label when we all submit our posts. I will be going back into our archives to label all of the assignments that never got labeled. So, to make it easier I'd love for your participation from here on out. We HAVE to be consistent though, in spelling and hyphenation, etc...for instance Eva's new assignment needs to be named "An Inheritance". Not "an inheritance" or "An inheritance". Capitalization has to be watched.

Thanks!

Also, try to give your assignments nice titles. They need to be description and short. If you're not sure of what to 'name' yours, ask everyone else on Dit Press and we'll come up with the appropriate label.

7 comments:

Luke Leger said...

Wonderful idea Katie. You're the best! I'll label my posts accordingly from here on out.

flutterby said...

I posted my May piece and tried to label it as you suggested with proper capitalization. But when I view the labels they are in all caps. What am I doing wrong

Koya Moon said...

Thank you flutterby. You did it perfectly. If you scroll down on the right side of the site you'll see a section where all the labels are listed. Yours are listed correctly. Just perfect! woo!!

Eva Marie Sutter said...

The Magnificent Katie....behind the scenes enchantress.....I and the world, the WWW, thank you

Koya Moon said...

whaaaaaa???

Jeffrey James Ircink said...

where is everybody? where am i?

Koya Moon said...

I'm here. Where are you?