Friday, June 26, 2015

Nigel's End

This is the theme song for a fake TV show in which a British lady discovers on the eve of her retirement, her father Nigel has passed away and willed to her his only possession. His failing pub. Katie and I came up with the idea for the show and in a single evening had written the song. I arranged and played the music. Katie did all the vocal parts. We recorded it in about two hours and couldn't be prouder. We hope you enjoy Nigel's End.

Nigel's End

Time to slow down.
Time to slow down
Time to take it easy.

I can see my future on the horizon.
Something's happened and I'm needed at the pub.






8 comments:

khaskoo said...

I want to watch the show. I'm intrigued.
When are you going to present a pilot to the networks?

weakknees@gbpackersfan.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
weakknees@gbpackersfan.com said...

how querky, odd and creative! love it! AND - we get to hear katie sing!

Koya Moon said...

Thank you!! It was fun to create. If the BBC picks it up we can cast the ditalini press team, haha. Jeff how is your British accent?

weakknees@gbpackersfan.com said...

brit accent? spot on. :)

Koya Moon said...

I figured! :)
Jeff, do you want to pick a topic for July???

Koya Moon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luke Leger said...

I just want to say this is exactly what I was hoping for when I posted the topic. I love it!