Monday, July 25, 2011

Illumination - Occasion 1



In keeping with the "illumination" theme, I wanted to share a photograph I took around eight years ago. This was taken before the digital revolution when the anticipation of waiting for developed film made the day you finally were able to view the results a very special one. I have titled it "Occasion 1". I chose that title because to me windows and/or doors or any opening from the inside to the out can be symbolic of an opportunity. The contrast is pronounced between the light and the dark and although most of the frame is black, the light still wins.

2 comments:

Aunt Sue said...

It's true, the soft natural light shown here seems to beckon. This photo was worth the wait!

Unknown said...

its really good
my new blog latest movie latest movie history and music 320kbps always found here