Friday, May 21, 2010

eXplained


This X is so tempted to hate the words DISCOURAGE, HOPELESS, and DISCORD, but knows better, for without them, their opposites couldn't exist.
She thinks she can do better than I'LL TRY so has omitted it.
She's nixed IT/HE/SHE MADE ME FEEL, taking full responsibility for feeling good all the time.
The word GOSSIP makes her shaky and she'll never utter BUSYWORK because she thinks it's a crime.
Because her Grandmother didn't approve, she doesn't say BELLY when referring to the abdominal area.
The most distasteful words she can think of are DIVORCE and ACNE because they destruct, disorder, and scar.
X doesn't really care what you're AGAINST, but is curious to know what you're for.

3 comments:

Luke Leger said...

I am all for NAVEL! I enjoyed this post Eva. It's like I can hear your voice as read the words.

Eva Marie Sutter said...

Navel! Thanks Luke!

khaskoo said...

My oh my, I cannot post to dp.
This is driving me crazy.
Good writing btw.