Thursday, October 8, 2015

My latest Trip Around the Sun during a Month of Saturdays



In the Aftermath of Luke asking for me take a deep dive, a Nightswim if I may, and select the topic this month I almost struggled with Losing My Religion.  I was able to be one of the Shiny Happy People, climb out from Underneath the Bunker and pick a theme that fills me with Wanderlust. So, I decided this month we would play a little Wicked Game.  We have two choices for the month, each inspired by a REM song.  Luke, these are for you.

#1 - Its's the End of the World as We Know It (and I Feel Fine) - Write your own end of the world tale.  It can be fun, it can be frightening, it can even be a little sci-fi, but make sure its the end of ?????????

#2 - Turn You Inside Out - Since it is October, and I love me some M. Night Shyamalan, take a well known story and write your own twist ending. Expand a universe, change a life, or just get the bad guy in the end.  What ever you choose to do, make it your own.


Pick one, pick both, or chose to do something else!  Just make sure you Talk About the Passion and don't be Second Guessing what you choose.

Josh

1 comment:

Luke Leger said...

Thank you for doing what I have never had the courage to do. I love it! I used to incorporate a lot of REM song titles and lyrics into my everyday conversations, but it started to lead to a lot of eye-rolling from my counterparts. Now I tend to keep it to veiled references. The topic introduction alone, was so enjoyable to read. You've mirrored my best disguise and turned it back on me.